Beef farming today demands performance in key production areas such as, growth rate, daily gain, food conversion efficiency (F.C.E) along with traceability. Southern Fuel & Farm Supplies Ltd’s range of Beef feeds continues to deliver on these important characteristics.
We have an extensive range of beef feeds which caters for all stages of growth. Our products includes specialist feeds for calf, weanling and replacement heifers. Store production and the finishishing stages of beef are also catered for.
Consult our sales team for the up to date advice for your beef system requirements.
Wynne Heifer Grower
- Helps accelerate frame growth and leads to easier 1st time calving.
- Designed to be fed to heifers from 6 months up to 4 weeks after mating.
- Heifers can calve under on target without a negative impact on mammary development.
- Higher dry matter intake means heifers are losing less body condition
Wynne Prize Winner
- Designer feed for Pedigree Livestock being prepared for sale or exhibition
Formulated from the very best ingredients
- Includes Toasted Flaked Full Fat Soya which is protein enriched, high in oil and increases the energy density of the feed
- Includes ACTIGEN from Alltech and flaxseed pellet for a healthy, shiny coat
High Gain Beef
- High Gain Beef is a 16% crude protein beef nut, that is suitable for feeding to a wide range of young stock and finishing cattle.
- High cereal content to maximise daily liveweight gain
- Quality protein sources including Hi-Pro Soya to meet the protein requirements for the growing animal
- Fully fortified with minerals and vitamins to optimise animals health status
Supreme Beef has high energy content derived from maize, barley wheat and digestible fibre sources allow high levels of carcass gain to be achieved.
Its digestible fibre content stabilizes the rumen, promotes very high intake levels and reduces the incidence of acidosis.
Supreme Beef can be fed at high levels to ensure:
- Highest possible daily gain
- An excellent kill out %
- Improved grading results.
- The feeding and management of replacement heifers will
have a lifelong effect on their productivity. Correct levels of
dietary protein and energy are important to optimise heifer
- Heifer Rearer is a specially formulated 20% crude protein
feed for replacement dairy heifers
- High Maize and Hi Pro Soya inclusion to ensure replacement
heifers meet their target weights for breeding.
- Fortified with high levels of protected minerals & vitamins
including phospors and calcium to ensure good bone development.
This is a high-energy high performance 13% protein cattle finishing feed. It is uniquely blended using top quality ingredients.
Rapid Beef Nuts are
- Designed for concentrate feeding systems right up to ad-lib.
- Fully fortified with high levels of minerals and vitamins for high rate feeding.
- Cereal based to provide ready available energy
Rapid Beef Finisher Nuts will ensure:
- Excellent daily gain.
- Excellent food conversion efficiency.
- Good kill out %.
Beef and Cattle Complete
Beef And Cattle Complete nuts are a 14% crude protein feed s
uitable for feeding to a wide range of stock and store cattle.
Beef And Cattle Complete is a highly palatable feed which is:
High in energy for finishing cattle
An ideal beef feed for store animals or replacement heifers
The first choice when fed on grass
This ration supplies the necessary protein, minerals and vitamins for young cattle to develop over the winter.
Super Beef Maize
Super Beef Maize is specifically formulated to fully balance forage maize silage.
- It is manufactured to maximise the liveweight gain and animal performance that is associated with feeding this quality forage
- In addition to Hi Pro soya bean meal as the main souce of top quality protein it has extra high levels of minerals and vitamins especially selenium and sodium
- Contains 17% crude protein to balance the low protein content of maize silage
- This balancer is also available in Wagon Munch form